The use of ապակի in decoration is very common, from external windows to indoor screens, doors, and so on. In this section, we will discuss this aspect. The simple classification of glass is mainly divided into a flat glass and special glass. Flat glass is mainly divided into three types: lead-up flat glass (with groove/no groove), flat-draw flat glass, and float glass. Float glass is becoming the mainstream of glass manufacturing methods due to its uniform thickness, flat and parallel upper and lower surfaces, coupled with factors such as high labor productivity and favorable management. There are many kinds of special glass, the following are explained one by one according to the common varieties in decoration:
1. Ordinary flat glass.
1. 3–4 PCT glass, mm is also called PCP in daily life. What we call 3% glass refers to glass with a thickness of 3mm. This type of glass is mainly used on the surface of the picture frame.
2. 5–6% ապակի, mainly used for small areas such as exterior windows and doors, և այլն.
3. 7-9% glass is mainly used in indoor screens and other large areas but protected by frames.
4. 9-10% ապակի, can be used for interior decoration projects such as large-area partitions and bar.
5. 11–12% glass can be used for floor spring glass doors and some partitions with a large movement of people.
6. Glass with 15% or more is generally sold on the market less and often needs to be ordered. It is mainly used for the whole glass wall of the outer wall of the floor spring glass door with a larger area.
1. Tempered glass. It is a kind of prestressed glass which is processed by ordinary flat glass after reprocessing. Compared with ordinary flat glass, tempered glass has two major characteristics:
(1) The former is several times stronger than the latter, the tensile strength is more than 3 times the latter, and the impact resistance is more than 5 times the latter.
(2) Tempered glass is not easy to break, even if it is broken, it will break in the form of particles without sharp angles, which greatly reduces the harm to humans.
2. Frosted glass. It is also made by frosting the ordinary flat glass. Ընդհանրապես, the thickness is less than 9%, with a thickness of 5, 6%.
3. Sandblasted glass. The performance is basically similar to frosted glass, and the different modification of frosted is sandblasting. Because the two are visually similar, many owners and even decoration professionals confuse them.
4. Embossed glass. It is a kind of flat glass manufactured by the rolling method. Its biggest feature is that it is transparent and opaque, and it is mostly used in toilets and other decoration areas.
5. Wired glass. It is a kind of flat glass with impact resistance made by embedding a metal wire or metal mesh in a glass plate by the calendering method. When impacted, it will only form radial cracks and will not fall and hurt people. Therefore, it is mostly used in high-rise buildings and factories with a strong shock.
6. Insulating glass. The adhesive bonding method is often used to maintain a certain distance between the two pieces of glass. The space is dry air, and the periphery is sealed with a sealing material. It is mainly used in decoration projects with sound insulation requirements.
7. Laminated glass. Laminated glass is generally composed of two ordinary flat glass (also can be toughened glass or other special glass) and the organic glue layer between the glass. When damaged, the debris still adheres to the glue layer, avoiding the damage of the debris splash to the human body. Mostly used for decoration projects with safety requirements. ]
8. Bulletproof glass. In fact, it is a kind of laminated glass, but the glass composed mostly uses toughened glass with higher strength, and the number of laminated layers is relatively large. It is mostly used in decoration projects with high safety requirements such as banks or luxury houses.
9. Hot bending glass. Curved glass made by flat glass heating and softening is formed in the mold and then annealed. The frequency of occurrence in some high-end decoration is getting higher and higher, it needs to be booked, and there is no stock.
10. Glass bricks. The manufacturing process of glass bricks is basically the same as that of flat glass, the difference is the molding method. The middle is dry air. It is mostly used in decorative projects or light-transmitting models that require thermal insulation.
11. Cellophane. Also called glass film, it has many colors and patterns. Depending on the performance of the paper film, it has different properties. Most of them play the role of heat insulation, anti-infrared, anti-ultraviolet and explosion-proof.
Հաղորդման ժամանակը: 2020-06-16